Friday, March 14, 2014

As it turns out...

So as it turns out... Georgia is not the cutest :( 
I'm sure you're just as shocked as I was. I mean seriously, did you know another dog could top this? 
Well as it turns out, 3 other dogs did just that. 

This last week our favorite dog boarder ever (really the only one we've planned on using) started hosting a cute dog contest. Each week 5 dogs would be chosen to be that week's finalist. Then people could vote via Facebook on which dog they thought should win for that week. Then that winner would go on to compete for the cutest dog of the month! No prizes were involved, just bragging rights. 

So I did the natural thing and immediately entered Georgia in the contest! And this was the photo I sent in. 
Now The Good Lord knows I have some seriously cute pictures of her doing funny thing, looking like a fool, and dressed up in the sweetest outfits. But no, I wanted to be fair. The contest was about the dog (or so I thought) and I was going to play by the rules and only send in a picture that showed her natural beauty. 

Then this last Sunday, when they announced the top 5 to vote on who's face do you think I saw?! 
My sweet girl was in the top 5! 
Really there was no huge surprise. I know how freakin adorable she can be. It was just a matter of if others saw it too, lol. 

This was her competition for the day. 

That's a tough contest huh? I mean those eyes on Ellie Mae and Henry's human like smile!! This was no easy contest! 
In the end Daisy was the weekly winner.
2nd place went to Henry, Ellie Mae took 3rd, and poor little Georgia got fat out 4th. Oh well. She'll always be the number 1 dog to me :) 
(Jason says I should just stick to saying she made it into the top 5, because it sounds better.)

It was a really fun experience though! Who knows maybe only 6 dogs were originally nominated for the whole thing in the first place. And since I would more than likely never put my child in any type of a contest like that, it was a fun one time thing. I loved reading all the comments from strangers about how they liked her face just as much as I do. 
In all, I still think she is just the most precious thing ever!! But I'm not biased or anything. 






No comments:

Post a Comment