Tuesday, October 8, 2013

What I'm Reading


Truth be told, I've never considered myself to be much of a reader. I always wanted to be able to get lost in a book but when I tried I've always came up bored.
I'm not really sure why this is. And it's definitely a well kept secret to all of my little students who think Mrs. G just LOVES good books. But...in reality...not really. 

Getting me to read non-fiction however is a completely different story. I have found myself getting obsessed with blogs lately and really love it when I have a question that I can research an answer for. I know I'm weird, but there is something about reading articles and other peoples comments that I find fascinating! So in case you're also enjoying a love affair with blog reading and are looking for some new good ones, here ya go! This is the list of blogs I love to read. 

She Reads Truth - a wonderful daily Bible study for women! Could it get any better? 

Abducted By Books - for those of you that do like a good fiction read! My sister Courtney is a lover of all novels and gives some great reviews. So when you're in the market for a new book to read check out her Blog! 

 All 3 are great blogs for tips on health, recipes, and workout ideas! I love that they usually post often so there is always something to read. 

The Chronicles of Ruthie Hart - daily happenings of a sweet Texan lady who loves to serve The Lord! 

The First Grade Parade - for all my teacher friends. This teacher could not be cuter. 

Those are just a few. If you would like more let me know! These are just the blogs that update on a regular basis. 

Happy Bloggin! 

No comments:

Post a Comment