Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Lets Get Started!

To start off I would like to say I am an avid blog reader, but I've never been much of a writer (you've been prewarned). I have thought about starting a blog for about 3 years now. My darling husband had started encouraging me to write one right after we got married, but I never took it too seriously. I thought I wouldn't have much to say and thought if I did write one there wouldn't be one person that would follow. 

Now I'm not saying that I suddenly have great stories to tell, or that I know I'll now have a strong following. Probably there won't be many that read this, and that's great! But what made me want to finally start a blog was the constant question "how do you do it?"

Most of you that know me well, know that over the last 3 years I have lost 40lbs. This has been a long road and not one that I have done on my own. But I still have people that think that I either don't eat very much, or think I have the same meal every night. I'm constantly asked "how do you do it?"

So this is not a step by step plan, or something that is intended for others to copy. It's simply me answering the question of what I do. I'll also throw in a little info about my life in general because let's face it, I don't like blogs that only stick to only one topic :)

I hope you enjoy, and that I might be able to encourage one person the way my daily blog reading encourages me. 

Happy reading!

1 comment: