Sunday, December 15, 2013

Christmas Run Playlist



What motivates you to get out and move?


I tend to find motivation in many different places but music is probably one of my top inspirations. 

A good play list can make or break a good run for me, and at Christmas time I've got to have some motivational seasonal tunes!
These are the top songs on my Christmas playlist. These songs get my heart pumping and put me in the mood to push for that extra mile. 
(I had some trouble with the links and wasn't able to get a link to each song. But I'm sure you'll live :) )

Jesus Is Alive by Josh Wilson
I just love this song! It's so upbeat and encouraging! Especially this part 
"Noel, Noel, Jesus is alive.
Emanuel, hope is here tonight.
So go, and tell, the world that death has died.
'Cause Jesus is alive. Yea Jesus is alive."

I just love it!

Born is The King (It's Christmas Time) by HillsongOne of the most fun Christmas Songs I think I've ever heard!

A Baby Changes Everything by Faith Hill
What else can get your blood pumping like hearing Faith belt out "EVERYTHING" over and over again? Seriously you might not have thought to make this a running song, but its a good one.

I want a Hippopotamus for Christmas by Gayle Peevey
This song always puts a spring in my step. Like I want to skip like a child while running, lol.

Cold December Night by Michael Buble
His voice and Christmas is magical.

Sing Mary Sing by Jennifer Knapp
An oldie but goodie.

Question:
What holiday tunes make the cut for your playlist?

1 comment:

  1. Oh my God I haven't listened to Jennifer Knapp in sooooo long! Remember when we went up and saw her at that signing at Mardels and then went to frontier city!?! I loved her!

    ReplyDelete