Thursday, December 12, 2013

Bootcamp Love

I've mentioned before how much I love The Workout Mama and have enjoyed following her bootcamp workouts. You can read more about my workout routine here. I truly think that this boot camp is a great way to get a fabulous workout on your time schedule and your budget!

Well, now you have no excuses not to join in on the bootcamp fun because for the month of December a mini bootcamp session is being offered for free! You heard me right its FREE! These workouts are always unique, have something for every fitness level, and can be done within 30 minutes. But the best part of these workouts...they are what you make of them. You can choose to do them once a week to however many times fits your fancy. You could also push yourself each time by trying the different levels of each exercises. You get to decide how much you want to transform yourself. I love that!

If you're interested in bootcamping  you can start with the Squat It Low Workout.




first 5K post ice storm


Today's workout was one for the books. Yesterday, I slipped on the ice while letting Georgia outside which left me sore, stiff, and bruised this morning. All day I was achy with every move and really did not want to do any form of exercise. But slowly I started to talk myself into it as I got home. You know how it goes...'well I have to walk the dog so I might as well just run and wear her out' which somehow led to running a 5K and taking 2 minutes off my time! Then, I was so excited about my running progress and already nice and warmed up so I decided to go ahead and knock out today's bootcamp workout. And I was glad I did because I think all this combined movement was exactly what I needed to loosen myself up and start to feel better.

If you decide to start the bootcamp let me know! My favorite part of the regular sessions is the private facebook group where you can talk to other members and see how others are doing with the same fitness program.Its very encouraging!

I hope y'all are having a great Thursday!
13 Days until Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. I would love to try this work out at some point. I can't believe I missed my chance to sign up for the free sessions because I didn't read your post until now! Maybe when I get back from my trip I can look into this further.

    ReplyDelete